Auto Service Macon GA, Brake Service, Oil Change Macon and Warner Robins GA, Auto Service Warner Robins, Wheel Alignment and Car & Truck Tires in Macon and Warner Robins GA
When do you need engine diagnostics?
Any of these symptoms may indicate the need for engine diagnostic services or repairs to your vehicle:
- Engine light on
- Engine cranks but will not start
- Rough idling
- Pings or knocks when accelerating
- Decreased fuel efficiency
- Poor performance
Raffield Tire technicians will inspect your engine system and perform engine diagnostics, providing you with a complete analysis of the current conditions and a repair cost estimate.
Based on the Diagnostic readings, some engine components that may need to be serviced include:
- Engine sensors, including: crank/cam sensor, oxygen sensor, airflow sensor, EGR sensor, MAP sensor, temperature sensor, throttle position sensor
- Coil packs
- Distributor cap and rotor
- Ignition wires
- Ignition module
- Fuel pump
Computerized Engine Diagnostic Service
For vehicles that run run poorly, stall, hesitate, suffer reduced gas mileage, or will crank but will not start, Raffield Tire expert technicians will perform a special computerized diagnosis that will identify the problem. This diagnosis includes:
- Road test
- Complete engine performance diagnostic test
- Fuel pressure test
- Visual inspection of emissions system and other under hood systems
- Retrieve computer codes to identify potential problem areas.